This Is Carbon Done Right. Only From Hoyt.
You are no ordinary bowhunter, and this is no ordinary bow. This is hand-laid, thermoset carbon; a painstaking cross between meticulous engineering and devoted craftsmanship. Mastered only by HOYT, carbon’s strength, weight and thermal characteristics make it the ideal material for premier bow construction. From vibration reduction and cold-weather comfort, to lethal accuracy and rugged durability, the advantages of carbon are definite. This is next-level bowhunting design that flies in the face of industry norms. This is carbon done right.
Packed with innovative cam, pocket and limb technologies, the sleek Carbon Defiant is designed to deliver unmatched forgiveness, accuracy and efficiency, to help you drop bucks in the clutch. The Hoyt Carbon Defiant series continues to push boundaries as the flagship of the Hoyt line, and the premier series of the bowhunting world. Get Serious. Get Defiant.
Engineering elements and benefits include:
- 50 individually hand-laid carbon components for ultimate stiffness and strength.
- 3 strategically-woven hollow carbon tubes, precision tuned by our engineers.
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- Carbon’s warm-to-the-touch nature to keep you comfortable and focused even in frigid weather.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
We engineer more than bows; we engineer form. “Reaching” your head forward to your peep is more than just uncomfortable, it’s inconsistent. We engineered the UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems to promote comfortable, strain-free posture at full draw by increasing the distance between our cams at full draw.
This broader cam-to-cam distance at full draw creates an ideal “flatter” string angle and brings the peep to you, without sacrificing our tradition of compact, maneuverable bow design. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor. The days of “reaching” are over; your days of tight, consistent groups have arrived.
The result is a 2017 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like previous 34-inch equivalents, meaning that your compact tree-stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow. Similarly, a 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.
Only by HOYT,