Ground Venison and Pepperoni Pizza (Low Carb)
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings (optional)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- toppings of your choice: ground venison, pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°
Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until mixed well. Spread out with a spatula into your pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Crust will need to cool for ten minutes.
After cooling for ten minutes, you are ready to add toppings. First spread out your 1/2 cup pizza sauce onto the crust and then add toppings of your choice finishing with mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 or until your cheese is melted.
Find more great recipes visit Cooking With SusieQ.