Whether it’s from a deer stand or a target stake, true archery accuracy comes from confidence – the kind of confidence inspired by the No Limit Veracity release aid. Designed to become a natural extension of the shooter, the Veracity crushes doubt by becoming the perfect release for every target archer.
No matter how much you practice or how expensive your equipment, if you have to think about your form or your gear, accuracy will suffer. That’s why the Veracity is the perfect choice of target and 3-D shooters. Because of its extreme adjustability, the hand-held Veracity can fit any shooting style or preference.
It starts with the release’s micro-adjustable sear system, which can be operated with or without a “click.” If a click distracts you, use the Veracity without it. If it makes you feel more comfortable and is part of your mental checklist, turn it on. The choice is yours.
Hot and Cold adjustments are made with a .050 hex wrench to achieve the break that’s perfectly customized to you – without losing your moon position.
While other releases require the shooter to get used to their shape and feel, the Veracity lets you decide. No Limit’s exclusive and patent-pending design allows the handle position to be changed for a custom feel for every archer. And you can use the Veracity with or without the included thumb peg.
The Veracity is also a great choice for the 3-D archer who transitions into hunting each fall. Modeled after No Limit’s popular Ringer release, 3-D shooters can use a Veracity throughout the tournament season, and then seamlessly switch to a Ringer for hunting situations. The two releases feel almost identical in the hand, but the Ringer’s trigger gives the hunter the control to force a quick shot should the need arise.
Comfort and control are the keys to why a Veracity should be your next release aid. In addition to No Limit Archery’s dedication to quality, the Veracity is the one release that can be adjusted to fit your needs instead of you adjusting to it.
No Limit Veracity Benefits:
- Two micro adjustment options
- The first is in the sear system which can be changed to function with or without a “click”
- Hot and cold adjustments can be made easily with a .050 hex wrench (included) without losing your moon position
- The second is in the handle position and can be made using a 5/64 hex wrench (Included) to fit the preferred hand position of each individual shooter
- With the hand position of each shooter being different there is no reason to purchase different handles to fit your style
- Thumb peg included (can be installed in multiple positions)
- Black body, turquoise hinge
- Made in the USA
To learn more, please visit www.nolimitarchery.com.