Leupold® & Stevens, Inc., recently named 2011 Optics Manufacturer of the Year by the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW), also earned numerous awards for product excellence over the past year.
Leupold riflescopes, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders received widespread recognition from leading outdoor media and other organizations.
“We are honored to receive the NASGW’s first Optics Manufacturer of the Year award, and greatly appreciate the individual product honors,” commented Pat Mundy, communications manager for Leupold & Stevens, Inc. “We value these awards because they reflect the professional judgment of those who buy, sell, use and evaluate optics nationwide. This is great feedback and motivation for our hundreds of employees who work day in and day out to make products that meet the highest standards of optical performance, mechanical function and rugged durability.”
Other 2011 recognition for Leupold optics includes:
- Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence Optic of the Year: VX-R™ 3-9x40mm riflescope
- Shooting Industry Academy of Excellence Hunting Product of the Year: RX®-1000i TBR with DNA rangefinder
- Outdoor Life Editor’s Choice: BX-3 Mojave® 10x42mm binocular and Golden Ring® 20-60x80mm spotting scope
- NRA American Hunter Golden Bullseye Optic of the Year: Redfield® Revolution™ riflescopes
- On Target Editor’s Choice: VX®-II 1.5-4x28mm Variable Scout riflescope
- Inside Archery Best Buy Silver Awards: Mojave binocular and RX rangefinders
- OpticsPlanet Brilliance Awards: Customers’ Choice for Riflescopes Brand of the Year (Mark 4® riflescopes), Customers’ Choice for Rangefinders Brand of the Year (RX rangefinders), Experts’ Choice for Best Premium Tactical Riflescope (Mark 4 ER/T® 4.5-14x50mm M5 Front Focal riflescope), Experts’ Choice for Best Spotting Scope Less Than $1,000 (Kenai™ 30x, 25-60x80mm HD spotting scope)
For more information, visit a local dealer, go to www.leupold.com or call 1-800-LEUPOLD.
Leupold & Stevens, Inc., the preeminent American-owned and -operated optics company, employs hundreds of people in its state-of-the-art facility near Beaverton, Ore., where rugged, dependable, high-performance Golden Ring® optics, Mark 4 riflescopes and Redfield Revolution riflescopes are designed, machined and assembled. Leupold is a fifth-generation, family owned company whose products are sold worldwide to hunters, competitive shooters, American military warfighters, law enforcement personnel and wildlife observers. The product line includes rifle, handgun and spotting scopes; binoculars; rangefinders; trail cameras; mounting systems; and optical tools and accessories.