Alpen Optics Vice President of Marketing, Vickie Gardner, announced that the company will be introducing two new pairs of Alpen RainierTM HDED Binoculars for 2011.
Alpen’s NEW Rainier binoculars (Model #75 and Model #77) maximize light transmission to bring every last ray of light to your eyes even in the worst flat-light, dawn or dusk conditions. HD (high-definition) ED (Extralow Dispersion Glass) delivers the best premium performance at a level of clarity never before achieved.
All Rainier™ binoculars push the limits of optical perfection. All optical components receive our exclusive UBX™ multi-layer coating for maximum light transmission. The extra large BAK-4 prisms are coated with over 60 layers of Alpen’s SHR™ metallic and PXA™ phase coatings to deliver the best brightness, clarity and color fidelity. Large diameter lens elements throughout the optical system provide enhanced field of view and eye relief for easy viewing. Rainier binoculars are extremely rugged, yet precise optical instruments providing years of reliable performance.
Alpen® RainierTM Features:
- Models 75 and 77 with HD – High definition, ED – Extra low dispersion optical system
- Extra large BAK-4 prisms with SHR™ metallic coating, PXA™ phase coating, and UBX™ multi-coating for exquisite optical performance
- Magnesium body construction provides strength and shock resistant durability
- A-lock™ diopter locking system keeps adjustment settings in place
- Long eye relief for full field viewing when wearing eye glasses
- 1.5 turns from close focus to infinity for quick image focus
- Textured body covering for a sure yet comfortable grip
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled for water proof and fog proof security
- Quick release neck strap system and premium quality carrying case
- ALPEN’s lifetime warranty
About Alpen Optics
Alpen Optics is known for its line of binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes and accessories. Alpen’s objective is to provide superior quality optical products at affordable prices while providing features and benefits normally found only on products priced much higher. Alpen offers more than 70 products and accessories, and all are backed up by a limited lifetime factory warranty.
Alpen Optics is a proud supporter of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) and the National Rifle Association (NRA) Women’s Wilderness Escape (WWE). Alpen Optics is a six time winner of Outdoor Life Magazine’s Great Buy Award for their spotting scopes and binoculars and winner of the Field and Stream Magazine’s Best of the Test Award for the Model 711, 20×50 Compact Spotting Scope.
For more information about Alpen Optics, visit www.alpenoptics.com or call 877-987-8370. Join us on Alpen’s FACEBOOK!