Alpen Optics Vice President of Marketing Vickie Gardner announced that the company will be adding two new pairs of Alpen Wings™ ED Compact Binoculars (Model #597 8×20 and Model #599 10×25) to its product lineup for 2011.
HD ED optical system of Alpen Wings™ binocular series delivers an ergonomic lightweight design with super bright, sharp optical performance.
ED (extra low dispersion) optics provide the very best in color fidelity and contrast in all light conditions. With Alpen’s fully multicoated, PXA phase correction coating, and silver metallic prism coating the Wings ED binocular series delivers outstanding performance that provides superior viewing to satisfy even the most serious binocular user. The new Wings ED Binoculars are fully waterproof, fog-proof and backed by Alpen’s lifetime warranty. The binoculars have long eye relief, great for eyeglass wearers, and twist up eyecups for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
Alpen Wings™ Features:
• BAK4 glass for clear, bright and crisp images.
• Fully multi-coated for maximum brightness
• PXA phase coated for superior resolution and color fidelity
• Silver metallic prism coating for superior brightness
• Waterproof sealed and nitrogen filled.
• Long eye relief and twist up eye cups for use with or without eye glasses
• Lightweight and ergonomic folding body design
• Deluxe travel case and wide comfortable neck strap
• Alpen’s lifetime warranty
About Alpen Optics
Alpen Optics is known for its line of binoculars, spotting scopes, rifle scopes and accessories. Alpen’s objective is to provide superior quality optical products at affordable prices while providing features and benefits normally found only on products priced much higher. Alpen offers more than 70 products and accessories, and all are backed up by a limited lifetime factory warranty.
Alpen Optics is a proud supporter of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP) and the National Rifle Association (NRA) Women’s Wilderness Escape (WWE). Alpen Optics is a six time winner of Outdoor Life Magazine’s Great Buy Award for their spotting scopes and binoculars and winner of the Field and Stream Magazine’s Best of the Test Award for the Model 711, 20×50 Compact Spotting Scope.